Princeton Tec Sync 90 lumens – Blue
- Backpacker magazine’s field testers recognize the headlamp for having just the right features in a simple and inexpensive design
- Powerfully lights up objects 58 meters away.
- Twist the power dial to access spot beam, flood beam and red LED; for times that require max output, turn dial to access dual beam mode (spot and flood at the same time)
- Outputs 90 lumens and throws a beam 58m on high and 20 lumens and 24m on low; red LED optimizes night vision while minimizing eye fatigue
- Operates on 3 AAA batteries that provide up to 125 hrs. of use on low
- Single-arm ratcheting head pivots up and down, providing a wide range of motion so you can aim the beam wherever you need it most