Eureka! Spitfire 2 – Lime/Charcoal
All the ventilation and headroom of our Spitfire 1 in a tent that sleeps two comfortably. Ideal for fast and light backcountry travel, the hoop-style Spitfire 2 features a DAC Featherlite™ frame.
- 2 pole hoop style tent
- 9 mm DAC Featherlite 7000 series aluminum frame and clip attachments make the Spitfire 2 set up fast
- Post and grommet corner attachments with locking end tips make set up easy
- 4 storm guyouts on fly
- 2 side opening doors are constructed entirely of no-see-um mesh
- Sizeable mesh panels for air flow in the Spitfire 2.
- 2 interior storage pockets hold essentials
- Bathtub floor with taped seams wraps up sides of Spitfire 2 tent to protect against splashing rain
- Poke-out vent in fly has zippered access via mesh roof cloth
Floor Size 10’9″ x 5’10” x 4’4″
Pack Size 6″ x 18″
Min Weight 4 lbs. 3 oz.
Tent Area 38.8 sq. ft.
Center Height 3′ 7″
Frame DAC 8.8 mm Featherlite™ 7000 series aluminum
Vents 1 hooded vent in fly
Windows Full panel mesh
Vestibule Area N/A
Gear Loft N/A
Gear Loft Loops N/A
Flashlight Loop N/A
Storage Pockets 1
Wall 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta Breathable
Fly 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta 1800mm
Floor 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta 1800mm
Mesh 40D Polyester No-See-Um Mesh